The Eleventh International Graphic Novel and Comics Conference
London College of Communication, 1-3 July 2020
The Resonance of Comics: Social Impact and Possible Futures
Organised by CoRH!, the Journal of Graphic Novels and Comics, and Studies in Comics
In light of the Covid-19 crisis, the Eleventh IGNCC Conference will now take place online. All papers and talks will be released on the evening of the 30th of June along with a catalogue of all items grouped by themes. Links to all items will be available from this website.
From the 1st-3rd of July, there will be a series of workshops and Q&A/Discussion groups online, and discussions on Twitter using conference hashtags. Please follow @TheIGNCC on Twitter for updates from this year’s event.
Please visit the 2020 event page for further information.
|For further information please contact:
· Ian Hague firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ian Horton email@example.com
· David Huxley firstname.lastname@example.org
· Chris Murray email@example.com
· Joan Ormrod firstname.lastname@example.org
· Julia Round email@example.com